Puzzle Pack for Each child
Dedicated Party Host
Free Team Photo by email
Parents can relax and enjoy a cuppa
Each participating child
takes away one of our
Mystery Mail puzzle packs.
Points to Note before Booking
Escape Room Perpetual Motion
- 60 minute Escape Room experience
- $350 fixed price for up to 10 children
- Saturdays & Sundays 9:45, 11:30, 1:15 & 3:00
- A supervising adult to be on site at all times.
- Staff have “Working with Children Checks”
- Food can only be consumed in the Marquee.
Marquee (Optional Extra)
- Book same start time as Perpetual Motion.
- Subject to limited availability.
- Duration 2 hours, set up whilst game is running.
- BYO food or use Red Squirrel Catering.
- Area to be left clean with all rubbish taken away.
- Supervising adult to be on site for full duration.
- Please be mindful of neighbours and visitors.
- Marquee fee refunded if adverse weather.
Kids Party Booking and Payment
Perpetual Motion Kids Party
Marquee (Optional Extra)
- For Birthday bookings, we recommend 11 to 14 years of age.
- Yes. We need to ensure that we have staff onsite to run the booking.
- A responsible adult must remain onsite at all times, in case of an emergency.
- The Escape Room “Perpetual Motion” lasts for 1 hour. Please allow for a total of 1 ½ hours onsite to cover the briefing before and after the game.
- $350 is a fixed price. It doesn’t matter if you have 6 children or 10 children. We have a flat rate to make it easier for the parents, as we know how hard it is to arrange exact numbers on the day.
- The maximum number of participants for children’s birthdays is 10. No exceptions, due to space available in the room.
- Our GamesMaster is there to assist with clues.
- We recommend comfortable clothing and enclosed shoes.
- No. You can leave the room at any time in case of an emergency.
- There is nothing that requires strength. All you need is brain power.
- No, all our rooms are family friendly. No live actors or jump scares.
- The space you are in is the size of a double car garage, if you are claustrophobic in that space I would suggest an escape room is not for you.
- We don’t have medical restrictions but we encourage you to discuss with us any medical limitations before booking.
- We recommend that you bring your reading glasses if you have problems with vision to ensure that you get the most out of the experience.
- You may encounter a few stairs in the facility so people with walking difficulties may require assistance. We suggest that you discuss any concerns with us to see if we can assist.
- No. We don’t allow cameras, videos or anything similar. As much as we want to share how exciting the things found inside the room, we do not want to spoil the surprise for anyone else.
- The room and puzzles do not change so knowing the answers from a previous game would remove the element of surprise. However, several customers have repeated rooms knowing this.
We request that children are restricted to the marquee area after their game, this is to avoid disruption to other games.
Yes, you will need to book the Marquee with the same start time as Perpetual Motion. The timeframe for the Marquee is 2 hours from your booking start time. Please leave the area clean and tidy and remove all rubbish from site.
The Marquee is only available for 2 time slots per day. If the time slot required is greyed out then please contact Elude for availability before making any catering arrangements.
- Not at this stage.
- Framed & Yin Yang must have adults in the room with a maximum of 6 participants.
- These rooms are considerably harder than Perpetual Motion, have less space than Perpetual Motion and they also have various fragile items in them, therefore birthday parties are only available in Perpetual Motion.
-Absolutely! We can reschedule if provided with 24 hours notice before the booking. We do not offer refunds.
- We do not offer refunds or cancel bookings. We can reschedule your booking to another available time provided we have 24 hours notice adjust staff rosters.
- An Exciting Birthday Party Experience!My daughter had her 12th birthday party at Elude. Easy to find and get to, great host and lovely facilities. As the parents, we relaxed in the outdoor area, having a coffee and a chat. The host, Darren, was great and helpful and managed the noisy party of giggling girls with ease. After completing ‘Perpetual Motion’ (the game) the girls enjoyed birthday cake and treats in the well set out outdoor area. The girls couldn’t stop talking ...Read this post...
- An absolute Ball at Elude Escape RoomsWe’re so impressed with the friendly service and clever details that Elude Games have put into their escape rooms. I was looking for a birthday party idea and location for my 15 year old son and his group of friends that would keep them active and engaged for 2-3 hours – not an easy task! They all had an absolute ball at the Elude Escape Rooms and it was a perfect choice for a teenage ...Read this post...